Friday, February 18, 2011

Glob 3: RSS Feeding Frenzy

It should come as no surprise that someone who gets worked up by word clouds is not a big fan of the RSS Feed. I feel a lot of pressure to read all those headlines! If I could skim through and delete them I think I could cope a little better. While marking them as read does fade them away, their ghosts are still there, haunting me and reminding me that I didn't actually read them. 

I thought I would try to have a little fun with them and chose to organize them 'by magic' !!! I have no idea what that means, but I'm still waiting for some kind of show ;) 

I will keep looking for feeds that are less voluminous and more specifically geared to my interests. In the meantime, I'm always open to suggestions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment